Fortson Homeschool Club
This fall Fortson 4-H Center will be offering its environmental education program designed specifically for homeschool families!
- The Fall Fortson Homeschool Club will start September 18th and end December 4th.
- This semester includes 6, 2-hour classes, 1 class every 1st & 3rd Friday of the month.
- All classes will start by 2:00 p.m. Plan to arrive at Fortson by 1:45 p.m.
- Cost for the entire semester is only $60/person!
- At least one adult is required to attend with each family. The cost for the first adult is $30.
- Children 4 years of age & younger are free.
Fall 2015 Classes
|Date||K-3rd Grade||4th Grade & UP|
|9/18||Team building/Native Games||Farm to Plate|
|10/2||Farm to Plate||Canoeing|
|11/6||Native American Studies||Orienteering|
|12/4||Wilderness Survival||Rock Climbing|
Registration for the Fall semester is now closed. Please check back in January/February 2016 for information on our Spring semester. Follow the instructions on the Event Registration page to register. NOTE: If you have enrolled in the Fortson Homeschool Club in the past, you do NOT need to create a new username.
For questions or more information, please call or email Lauren Nys at 770-946-3276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.